Can't install Evernote on Win10

I've been trying to install Evernote in a custom path -- to use my D (HDD) instead of C (SSD), except it keeps failing. Says (.\Bootstrapper.cpp:981) 0x643:Fatal error during installation.

On 5/30/2018 at 6:48 AM, nixanne said:

I've been trying to install Evernote in a custom path -- to use my D (HDD) instead of C (SSD), except it keeps failing. Says (.\Bootstrapper.cpp:981) 0x643:Fatal error during installation.

Is your D drive an internal drive or an external drive?

On 5/30/2018 at 3:48 AM, nixanne said:

The EvernoteSetup.log and EvernoteSetupMSI.log files in %TEMP% should give more information. (These may contain personal information - so I would be careful about attaching them here) "Fatal error during installation" is the error code we get back from the MSI install. @Austin G can help you get those files to us to understand what the problem is.

• 11 months later...
在 2018/6/7 在 AM1點26分, dconnet說:

The EvernoteSetup.log and EvernoteSetupMSI.log files in %TEMP% should give more information. (These may contain personal information - so I would be careful about attaching them here) "Fatal error during installation" is the error code we get back from the MSI install. @Austin G can help you get those files to us to understand what the problem is.

I have this installation problem too. Is there any solution?