Note toolbar changes won't stay saved

I want the reminder icon (clock) to always show in the Note toolbar.  Every time I customize the toolbar to add it, it stays for a while but then disappears.  So I have to manually add it again.  I use reminders a lot, and I need to be able to glance up there to see if a reminder has been set already (as shown below).  

When the clock icon is not visible, I have to manually select it to see if it's been set and what the date is - a real pain! 

I am using Windows 10 and I have the latest version installed.

5ae23ceb63cea_Evernoteremindericon.JPG.653bf170b77cda67f1a198580709eb98.JPG

• Level 5*
7 minutes ago, FamilyTreks said:

I want the reminder icon (clock) to always show in the Note toolbar.  Every time I customize the toolbar to add it, it stays for a while but then disappears.  So I have to manually add it again.  I use reminders a lot, and I need to be able to glance up there to see if a reminder has been set already (as shown below).  

When the clock icon is not visible, I have to manually select it to see if it's been set and what the date is - a real pain! 

I am using Windows 10 and I have the latest version installed.

I think this was supposed to be fixed in the recent release.  Set the note toolbar like you want, File - Exit to close EN, and restart EN.  That should fix it

Archived