Backing up all notes

I've backed up all notes in the past, but it doesn't seem to work anymore. Unless I select a specific note, "export notes" is grayed out. If a specific note is selected, the only option is to export a single note. How do I export all notes in order to have a backup?

• Level 5*
13 hours ago, triglyph said:

I've backed up all notes in the past, but it doesn't seem to work anymore. Unless I select a specific note, "export notes" is grayed out. If a specific note is selected, the only option is to export a single note. How do I export all notes in order to have a backup?

On my Mac, I have to select the notes before exporting5aaed05da5b9a_ScreenShot2018-03-18at13_47_10.png.70ea0a2200947862b72b52b16530efe5.png
Under All-Notes, command-A selects all the notes

Evernote > Edit > Select All     also works

• Level 5*
23 minutes ago, triglyph said:

Please mention the OS that you're using Evernote on. This appears to be working fine in the latest Evernote for Windows...

Archived