Make notes on PDF

Hi,

I'm a student at Uni and regularly import Lecture PDF's into Evernote for organisation. In Powerpoint, on individual slides it is possible to add notes on the bottom of each slide. I was wondering if this was also possible in Evernote, to make written notes on individual pages of a PDF (not annotate it).

Thanks!

On 2/17/2018 at 2:07 PM, Jawad_A said:

Hi,

I'm a student at Uni and regularly import Lecture PDF's into Evernote for organisation. In Powerpoint, on individual slides it is possible to add notes on the bottom of each slide. I was wondering if this was also possible in Evernote, to make written notes on individual pages of a PDF (not annotate it).

Thanks!

Are you a Premium user?

• Level 5*
On 2018-02-17 at 11:07 AM, Jawad_A said:

I was wondering if this was also possible in Evernote, to make written notes on individual pages of a PDF (not annotate it).

Evernote has an annotation feature, but I don't consider it useful for anything but very basic notes.

One solution I use in Evernote is a two column table.  The pdf on one side; my notes on another.

The other solution is to edit the pdf outside of Evernote.  I make use the Notability app on my iPad, then import the updated pdf back to Evernote.  This allows me extensive editing features

Archived