shortcut key for "go to the last place I was editing"

LeeBreisacher

Idea

I would really like to have a shortcut key combination that immediately returns evernote to the exact spot where I was last editing. I sometimes have long notes (e.g. a daily log), I go to the note, scroll to the bottom, type some. Then I need to refer to something in other notes, so I search, browse, etc (without typing anything anywhere), then I want to return to where I was typing to continue. Currently, that means (1) finding the note again, (2) scroll to the bottom, (3) continue typing. A key combination that returns to the last place I was typing would be a nice time-saver.

Thanks,

Lee

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, LeeBreisacher said:

I would really like to have a shortcut key combination that immediately returns evernote to the exact spot where I was last editing. I sometimes have long notes (e.g. a daily log), I go to the note, scroll to the bottom, type some. Then I need to refer to something in other notes, so I search, browse, etc (without typing anything anywhere), then I want to return to where I was typing to continue. Currently, that means (1) finding the note again, (2) scroll to the bottom, (3) continue typing. A key combination that returns to the last place I was typing would be a nice time-saver.

Thanks,

Lee

Workaround would be to open the daily log note in its own window, then you can cycle back and forth between the main EN window and the specific note window.

Archived