Any ways to autocomplete tag name in the search bar?

I often use some long queries of advanced search, such as notebook:"1 Cabinet" -tag:Trash* tag:.Reference.Notes tag:Hobby.Book

The previous notebook:"1 Cabinet" -tag:Trash* part can be automatically inputted by Autohotkey for its being often used. However, the latter part, which contains the long tag names, have to be manually entered through the keyboard by hands because it's different each time.

And evernote's search bar doesn't seem to support auto-completion, which shown in the following figure, which makes it difficult for me to enter the tag name every time (here is the reason why my tag name is so long)

So any ways to get the search bar to support auto-completion for tag name? Or can other methods that speed up my input tags when searching?

222.gif.efaa69382304f97e2b0d535708e7411f.gif

• Level 5*

Use the tag search drop down in the search information area after you have typed in notebook and -tag:...  The drop down will show less tags as you type and any tags you select will be added to the search.

ScreenClip.png.77fa28d2ed6961534b6bfbd75cd151f4.png

15 分鐘前, csihilling說:

Use the tag search drop down in the search information area after you have typed in notebook and -tag:...  The drop down will show less tags as you type and any tags you select will be added to the search.

ScreenClip.png.77fa28d2ed6961534b6bfbd75cd151f4.png

After so many years, evernote still have some treasure for me to dig, so awesome! Many thanks. Completely solve my problem!

Archived