(Archived) Warning for un-sync'd changes on quit.

curious rabbit

Idea

I would really like to see an additional pref option on the pref panel sync tab: "Warn me if I quit with pending changes to be synchronized"

I can't tell you how many times I have frustrated myself by adding some notes I need, quitting the app, leaving the office, and THEN finding I don't have those notes I need out in the cloud.

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5
Creed said:

I can't tell you how many times I have frustrated myself by adding some notes I need, quitting the app, leaving the office, and THEN finding I don't have those notes I need out in the cloud.

I understand your request, but it is surprising that this problem happens to you so frequently. Until a warning is incorporated into the software, you should try to follow my suggestion. Yes, I'm on Windows - but the general point applies to MACs as well.

That is why I added the comment about hitting the resync'ing option several times a day - so I won't get frustrated when I leave or if there is a power failure. (massive thunderstorm this morning and my home went dark for a few minutes and the computers shut down.)

Archived