Full Search Syntax List?

I can't seem to find a full Syntax listing for the search capabilities of Evernote. I keep finding patchy cheat sheets that don't include everything. For example, I can't find a list of keywords when searching for reminders. I see others using something like remindersTime:* but where is the full listing? How did they even figure this out? 

The "Add Search Option" dropdown is completely useless to me, and when evernote actually suggests a useful search you can't click in the search tokens to see what the syntax is.

• Level 5*
8 minutes ago, flamingyawn said:

I can't seem to find a full Syntax listing for the search capabilities of Evernote. I keep finding patchy cheat sheets that don't include everything. For example, I can't find a list of keywords when searching for reminders. I see others using something like remindersTime:* but where is the full listing? How did they even figure this out? 

The Evernote Search feature is documented at   Evernote Search Grammar

I use Reminders for my Current Task List
The search is      reminderOrder:* -reminderTime:day+1 -reminderDoneTime:*
                           all reminders      exclude future dated      exclude completed

I extracted this from the documentation

reminderOrder:[integer] - matches notes that have been marked as a reminder. The actual integer attribute value is used to order reminders relative to one another and is generally not useful in search. E.g.:

• reminderOrder:*
    • Matches all notes that have been marked as a reminder

reminderTime:[datetime] - matches notes with a reminderTime attribute that is equal to or later than the argument datetime. reminderTime is the time at which the user has requested a reminder about the note. E.g.:

• reminderTime:day
    • Matches all notes with a reminder set for today or later
  • reminderTime:day -reminderTime:day+7
    • Matches all notes with a reminder set for the next 7 days

reminderDoneTime:[datetime] - matches notes with a reminderDoneTime attribute that is equal to or later than the argument datetime. reminderDoneTime is the time at which the user dismissed the reminder. E.g.:

• reminderDoneTime:day
    • Matches all notes with a reminder done time of today
  • reminderDoneTime:day-7
    • Matches all notes with a reminder done time in the past week

Thanks for these links, but it still seems to be incomplete e.g. the "stack:" token for searching in a notebook stack isn't defined.  Is there some more comprehensive master list of search fields? thanks

Archived