Search term not highlighting in Evernote Web photos

DrFrankBuck

I generally use the Evernote desktop client for my work (as opposed to Evernote Web. When I search for a term and that term appears in a photo, the desktop client (Windows) not only returns in the search the note containing the photo but also highlights the term in yellow.

When I search in Evernote Web, the correct notes are returned in the search but the search terms are not highlighted in the photo. Is this the way it's supposed to work? Is there a setting I am missing?

• Level 5*
On 6/29/2017 at 0:21 PM, DrFrankBuck said:

I generally use the Evernote desktop client for my work (as opposed to Evernote Web. When I search for a term and that term appears in a photo, the desktop client (Windows) not only returns in the search the note containing the photo but also highlights the term in yellow.

When I search in Evernote Web, the correct notes are returned in the search but the search terms are not highlighted in the photo. Is this the way it's supposed to work? Is there a setting I am missing?

Hi.  No missed settings that I'm aware of - the Web client is overdue for a little TLC and maybe shows its age just a little...

Archived