We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×

Idea

Feature for selecting text in a note and then printing it will be great to have. Additionally/ Alternatively, having the option to provide page numbers in a note will also be good and then one can print specific pages.

Thanks!

• Like 1

3 replies to this idea

9 minutes ago, saur321 said:

Feature for selecting text in a note and then printing it will be great to have. Additionally/ Alternatively, having the option to provide page numbers in a note will also be good and then one can print specific pages.

I'm not into printing, but I can do this on my Mac58d58b64c1415_ScreenShot2017-03-24at2_08_33PM.png.35e89fe396dc76d7c967cb501c836d8f.png
- selecting pages to print

If I needed serious print features, I would copy/paste into a word-processing app

50 minutes ago, DTLow said:

I'm not into printing, but I can do this on my Mac58d58b64c1415_ScreenShot2017-03-24at2_08_33PM.png.35e89fe396dc76d7c967cb501c836d8f.png
- selecting pages to print

If I needed serious print features, I would copy/paste into a word-processing app

That definitely works if the aim is to print an entire page. Thanks, DTLow. I also used an option to pass selected text into a text file and then print it using Automator. However, with this option, all the formatting is lost. 

i agree - many of my notes are LONG compilations, sometimes a log with different daily entries in one note. being able to to print selected text only would be a huge improvement. as it is we have to copy/paste into another note or app and it's not efficient