Reminder sorting

mpacker

Idea

When I select the reminder icon, notes should be sorted and displayed in such a way that today's reminders are at the top of the screen. Scroll up (by pushing notes down) to see reminders in the future. Scroll down (by pushing notes down) to see notes with overdue reminders. 

In the current implementation I have to scroll while looking at the reminder dates to see when they turn into times, in order to work out which ones are due today. Not ideal. 

5 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
12 minutes ago, mpacker said:

When I select the reminder icon, notes should be sorted and displayed in such a way that today's reminders are at the top of the screen. Scroll up (by pushing notes down) to see reminders in the future. Scroll down (by pushing notes down) to see notes with overdue reminders. 

The reminder icon is just a filter on your note list and has no sequence associated

Click on the actual text  R e m i n d e r s     to see your notes in reminder date sequence

On 2/3/2017 at 0:48 AM, DTLow said:

The reminder icon is just a filter on your note list and has no sequence associated

Click on the actual text  R e m i n d e r s     to see your notes in reminder date sequence

i dont think this answers the question.  i have same issue.  on an iphone, i click the reminder icon and i get my lists of reminders which are not in reminder date order, just as the original poster.  

What is the 'actual text Reminders" you refer to?

thanks, Patrick

• Level 5*
3 minutes ago, patrickx said:

What is the 'actual text Reminders" you refer to?

These are your reminder notes, sorted into reminder date sequenceIMG_0116.PNG.be92229ff1fdb24196b0093bfc13191b.PNG

The question has been asked twice and seems to be getting ignored by Evernote. Also the "answer" above in the thread does not answer the real question. It's also strange that asking to be able to display Reminders on iPhone, by the most current dates displaying first,  is so difficult for the Evernote Team to provideespecially since this was available until recently. Why would anyone want to see a display that shows a far future Reminder (say scheduled 2 years out, in 2023) first on their display view? So, the Evernote Team (as they often do) have taken something that was working perfectly well before, and broken it. Could we please (please) request the Evernote Team to un-break this display, so we can see a Reminder display order on our iPhones with the  most current due date FIRST? It would be greatly appreciated by many. You could also get innovative and actually give us an option to sort this display order either way (no, this is not difficult to provide). .

• Like 1