Tiles

radarlove4

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, radarlove4 said:

I recently saw a blog where the person had their Evernote notes organized in tiles.  I cannot figure out how to do that....

Like this?

Screen Shot 2017-01-20 at 12.02.15 PM.png

• Level 5*
1 minute ago, radarlove4 said:

I so appreciate your response, exactly what I am looking for!  I do not have the original screen that you show, is it because I have a pc,  not a mac?  I have the plus membership, is that the difference?

I'll move this discussion to the Windows forum; you'll get better help from aa Windows user

• Level 5*

In the Windows client, up at the top left of the note list next to the search field (which says "Search notes"), is a little dropdown button. Click it, and you'll see at the top of the resulting menua a choice between 5 different views. Card view is one of them, but try them all; Thumbnail view might work as well.The F5 key can be used to cycle through the different view types, and each view type has its own dedicated shortcut key.

• Level 5*
5 minutes ago, radarlove4 said:

I don't have any drop down button with any of the options on the left of the screen, the search only has the one option "search".  Appreciate your help!

It looks like you've posted an image from the Web platform which has limited options (show images, show text)

Archived