We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding. ×
humanengr

New formatting bar is less useful

Idea

Do not like ‘list’ options one level down. We do a lot of work in outline mode and need immediate access to those features. 

OTOH we do not use the text size or color changes -- just the standard B, I, U, highlighting, and occasionally strikethrough.

Suggestion:
  1. Return access of outline features to their prior positions, or
  2. Make editing features customizable in a widget bar. (There’s lots of wasted space here!)
Edited by humanengr
Including the very useful 'highlighting'
  • Like 4

4 replies to this idea

Hi guys - if you want to make a point,  the main contact for reporting issues seems to be here:

As long as someone has set up a voting page for this issue,  if you 'Like' the idea you could also click the voting button - at present it still shows ScreenClip [2].png

• Like 2

Thx -- I was thinking about reposting there.

I didn't realize there was a voting mechanism separate from liking. Is that something I can set up?

2 hours ago, humanengr said:

Thx -- I was thinking about reposting there.

I didn't realize there was a voting mechanism separate from liking. Is that something I can set up?

Sure - just choose a Feedback forum rather than Help.

On 1/20/2017 at 4:07 PM, gazumped said:

As long as someone has set up a voting page for this issue,  if you 'Like' the idea you could also click the voting button - at present it still shows 

Thx -- It seems like 3 new forum participants did 'Like' this, but didn't realize that 'Voting' is a separate mechanism. (I hadn't realized it either.)

• Like 1