tag disappearance

Hello I have a problem because when I share 2 notebooks. I ask my interlocutor to transfer the notes from one of the notebooks to the other notebook when he has read it. By doing this, the "tag" I gave to my notes disappears. How can I avoid this?

• Level 5*

If I recall correctly, the tags on a note must already exist in the notebook you are moving to (in other words, the destination notebook must contain notes with the same tags as the note you are trying to move). Tags that don't exist in the destination notebook are removed from the note.

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, drhirsch said:

Is there a way to share these tags so that everything is not deleted?

When I share a notebook, I usually create an introductory note
I attach all the allowed tags to that note.  By design, as the owner of the notebook, i control the tags

However, that doesn't solve the problem of people moving notes into the folder and tags dropping

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, DTLow said:

However, that doesn't solve the problem of people moving notes into the folder and tags dropping

As far as I know, the behavior is by design (there is discussion buried in the forums; I'll find it if I have time later). I think that only the notebook owner gets to add new tags. A warning/explanatory prompt for this situation would be a good idea.

Archived