Search Within a Note w/o Scrolling?

wmsolo

I know how to search for a specific word (like "holiday") within all my notes to bring up every note with the word "holiday." However, let's say I find one note I've created that has "holiday" and I want to search for every instance of the word "holiday" within that specific note. I can click on that note and hit search again, and it brings up the first highlighted instance of the word "holiday" in my note. Is there an easier way to do this?

Also, is there a function that allows you to move from each highlighted word in that note without having to scroll through the entire note? In other words, is there a feature that allows you to click and it automatically goes to the next highlighted word I'm searching? Hope this makes sense. Thanks a ton!

• Level 5*

If you click in the body of the note and then hit hit Ctrl-F you will get a find dialog.  Enter Holiday and every time you hit enter you will go to the next instance of holiday in the note, or use the previous next buttons in the find dialog.  All instances should be yellow with the current instance changing to orange.

ScreenClip.png

Archived