Disable Evernote PDF Clipper dialog in Chrome

endorice

I'm a Google Chrome user, and when I pull up a PDF, I get the Evernote Web Clipper dialog (see WebClipper.jpg).  In my Evernote extensions configuration, I previously disabled the option for "Save to Evernote button on PDF pages" (see EvernoteChromeConfig.jpg).

How do I disable this dialog?

Thanks! 

WebClipper.jpg

EvernoteChromeConfig.jpg

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, fast_learner said:

This is absolutely maddening. A popup EVERY TIME a PDF is viewed is absolutely ridiculous...please provide a fix for this ASAP.

Hi.  You're talking to a user-supported forum here,  so we don't do fixes as such.  While Employees do read these posts,  if you want to get your point across I'd suggest you contact support directly if you can,  or message them on Twitter

5 hours ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  You're talking to a user-supported forum here,  so we don't do fixes as such.  While Employees do read these posts,  if you want to get your point across I'd suggest you contact support directly if you can,  or message them on Twitter

Thanks.  However, if I read the "contact support" link correctly, you have to upgrade to Premium in order to report a bug.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, this is damn near intolerable behavior. I couldn't find a setting to get rid of it (unselecting the option to show a pdf clipper button didn't work), so I ended up disabling the extension.  How stupid, to put a harassment message to advertise a feature that's been around forever.  

Archived