First launch opens all the time

If it's happening when you open the browser, it sounds like the browser has that as a I-must-open-this. Now, if the browser is auto-launching with the page when you start EN, that would be a problem - but this honestly sounds like an issue with your browser.

This happens to me also. Evernote first launch opens on Firefox everytime I close and run firefox. I have the Evernote web clipper extension installed and I have to login everytime. I uninstalled Evernote web clipper extension and the Evernote first launch page does note open. Obviously, the web clipper extension has something to do with this odd behavior. The web clipper extension requiring to login everytime firefox is run also opens the Evernote first launch site. I hope Evernote can look into the extension's compatibility with the new firefox version 50.0.

• Level 5*

The latest update to Clipper has been ...interesting... all around.  One user found a 'cookies' fix that avoids some problems,  which is worth trying:  a few others have reverted back to 6.2 and switched off the upgrades option in Add-Ins to stay with that version for a while.

Older version of Clipper - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/evernote-web-clipper/versions/

Switch off updating - Firefox 'burger' menu > Add-ons > Extensions > Web Clipper Options - scroll down:  set Automatic Updates to OFF

Archived