Not enough HDD

I have been using Evernote since 2010 and I have around 24GB in storage.  Since my Mac laptop is only having 128GB i am constantly running out of space and I was forced to delete Evernote so that I can move some files around.  Web version simply does not work for my workflow or I am not used to it, so how do i work with Evernote Account with 24GB and only 5 to 8GB space on my HDD?

I cant not be only one?

Thanks

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Dusan said:

I have been using Evernote since 2010 and I have around 24GB in storage.  Since my Mac laptop is only having 128GB i am constantly running out of space and I was forced to delete Evernote so that I can move some files around.  Web version simply does not work for my workflow or I am not used to it, so how do i work with Evernote Account with 24GB and only 5 to 8GB space on my HDD?

The Mac/Window platforms don't currently have an Offline Notebook feature like the mobile platforms.

A work-around is to have two accounts.  
- The main account holds all your notes, and shares a Notebook with the second account.
- Use the second account with the Evernote software
  and the main account with the web platform or a different computer

If you have a second computer, you also have the option of using Local Notebooks to restrict notes from syncing to your laptop.

Please add your vote to the request for Selective Sync

Archived