duplicate Attachment in different notices

Hi

I have different notices. In all this notices i would like to have the same attachment. In my case the attachment (Excel) has the same name. But the attachment (File) ist different. Why? What can i do to have the same attachment. With copy and paste it does not work. It creates two different Files (attachments).

Where can i find where these Attachment-Files are stored on my Desktop-PC?

Any solution? Many Thanks

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, reoe67 said:

Hi

I have different notices. In all this notices i would like to have the same attachment. In my case the attachment (Excel) has the same name. But the attachment (File) ist different. Why? What can i do to have the same attachment. With copy and paste it does not work. It creates two different Files (attachments).

Any solution? Many Thanks

This has been reported before and was resolved by rebooting the computer

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, reoe67 said:

In the Windows client, attachment files are stored internally in the Evernote .exb database (File / Options / General / "Open Database Folder"), and not in the Windows file system.

Occasionally you may find attachment files in the Attachments folder underneath the Database folder, but those are just copies that are created in the file system so that external programs (e.g. MS Word, Paint, etc.) can edit them. These are supposed to be cleaned up when you exit the editing program, but that doesn't happen every time. These are generally ok to delete.

Archived