Welcome! You're currently a Guest.

If you'd like to join in the Discussion, or access additional features in our forums, please sign in with your Evernote Account here. Have an Evernote Account but forgot your password? Reset it! Don't have an account yet? Create One! You'll need to set your Display Name before your first post.

Photo
Mac

Photo Rotation bug (screenshot attached

evernote photo rotation bug

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 brentbs

brentbs

• Pip
  • Title: Member
  • Group: Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:08 PM

Hello,

I really welcome and appreciate the addition of the Photo Rotation feature, it's been very useful to me, but I've been having an issue- When I rotate a photo, In this example it was a photo of a business card ( I copied and pasted it into the note twice for this screenshot) The photo came in portrait, and I needed it to be landscape, so I rotated it counter clock-wise in the proper direction and as you can see it rotates the image but keeps the previous aspect ratio essentially squishing all the information and making it un-readable.
I can't imagine it's supposed to do this!
Anyways, I believe I found a bug, is anyone else experiencing this?
Thanks!

Attached Files

#2 alexblondeau

alexblondeau

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 07:13 PM

I'm also running a mac, OS 10.8.2. I'm experiencing the same issue. It doe not ALWAYS happen, but it does fairly regularly and I don't know what triggers it. It doesn't matter if I rotate it in an external application or in Evernote, it can happen either way.

#3 forever-evernote

forever-evernote

• Title: Bushwhacker
  • Group: Evernote Employee
  • 121 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:34 PM

Noted! Thanks for the tip.

#4 benkrall

benkrall

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:24 PM

What is the status of this bug?

In all my notes captured from the iphone camera the images are scaled to the window in width only - not height - making the image seem stretched vertically.

The thumbnail has the correct proportions.

Mac OS 10.7.5

EN Version 5.5 Beta 2 (402334)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mac, evernote, photo, rotation, bug

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Clip to Evernote