PLANNER / CALENDAR / SCHEDULES - Paper to Digital (Moleskine or other Paper Planners w/ Calendar Integration!)

HEH

Idea

PLEASE - PLEASE - PLEASE: Please develop a product (similar to the discontinued Moleskine Daily Planner), that would allow us paper-calendar/planner lovers to integrate our calendars & schedules with Evernote & Outlook/Calendars/ICal.

Here are my specific requested features/options:

•  I would like to be able to write (on paper/old-school) my daily agenda/plan and to-dos on a hard copy daily (hour-by-hour) planner.
  • I want to be able to scan that planner page, and have it sync with Evernote.
    • I then want Evernote to convert that text (via OCR) into digital format - I do not want a scanned image/jpg of my calendar, that does me no good.
    • I then want to have that digital plan uploaded / sync'd into my Outlook calendar (or maybe an Evernote calendar/planner than can be sync'd via the app, or another means like IFTTT or Zapier). 
      • I plan on paper, but execute off of digital/Outlook in my case. For this to work, the paper needs to be scannable into Evernote, and it must have an app integration that is OCR friendly.
      • Furthermore, it would need to recognize preprinted dates and time blocks (hours), in order to synchronize with calendars.
        • I want it to pay my bills and clean my house while we're at it... (Kidding... but yes, I realize I'm asking for a lot!) :lol:

While I'm dreaming big, I would love to see Evernote partner with companies like these - which have easily acquired & quality daily planners (I like the ones that are small - pocket & personal sized, and that have the hourly time slots for appointments and such. Extra bonus if they also have a daily "to do" section.)

Fellow users - PLEASE take a second to VOTE on this. The more votes it gets, the more likely they are to add this feature. Thanks! 

EvernotePlanner.gif

• Like 5

5 replies to this idea

Actually, this is the problem I used to have. Because I use both - paper planner as well as the digital calendar. It happened I have conflicts in planning my day in both places. Moreover, just with the paper planner, I have troubles forgetting about an upcoming event. Now I think I’m very close to solving this problem. I’m waiting for my new notebook from http://kck.st/2dLmsIU. I hope it’ll work for me.

• Like 1

Any feature(s) that allow me to have my notebook turned digital is a key enabler for me to stay organized (and one of the ways I promote Evernote). I am pretty content with all of the standard features of EN that we are accustomed to, I would prefer development in the ability to use my EN Notebook with OCR and the ability to highlight text, copy it, and more. That would really help make EN the powerhouse of note keeping it once was.

I prefer planning my time with Full Focus plannner.

You can find review here https://onplanners.com/planners/best-daily-planners

Keeping a schedule for your day will help you manage your time more efficiently. You can get more done and are less likely to forget tasks or become sidetracked. Although it may seem simpler to take things on as they come, you may find yourself overwhelmed, disorganized, and forgetting things.

You can vary the blank calendars according to your purpose. For example, if you are a student, adding exam dates, weekly lesson schedule, sports activities, courses or private lessons, adding something to your empty calendars will help you to solve everything easily and you will not worry about missing all the important moments. The key to success is systematic work and time management. Because the student's life is more prone to social life and does not replace his personal responsibilities. If you want to lead a planned and programmed life, let's start filling up an blank calendar!

Empty calendars in our digitalized world are our most valuable tool to use to regulate every moment. However, there is a fact that the blank calendars you can use on the paper, you can quickly edit your plan from the bottom of your hand.

Check it out: https://www.dreamcalendars.com/calendar/blank