Can I Go Back To A Note Before It Synced Wrong?

I'm kinda freakin' out here.  I have a map with a lot of highlights (using Skitch which works pretty well with Evernote) and I have NO idea why this happened but for some reason evernote was acting strange when I tried editing the map by highlighting new info on it.  Since it wasn't responding, I simply closed it out and tried to reopen it.  When I did the map was microscopic!!!!! So now when I try to enlarge it the map is unreadable!!!! 

So is there a way to go back to a time today (before this happened) and retrieve this note before evernote synced the changes?  I really hope so! If not, I'd think this would be a nice feature to have.  Go back in history and choose a day/time to retrieve a note and bring it back.

• Level 5*
12 hours ago, Nickerz said:

So is there a way to go back to a time today (before this happened) and retrieve this note before evernote synced the changes?

Evernote maintains a note history that can be used to retrieve previious versions of notes

The access to note history is a premium feature.  You can subscribe of a single month for the purpose of retrieveing your notes.

• Level 5*

So is there a way to go back to a time today (before this happened) and retrieve this note before evernote synced the changes?

Evernote maintains a note history that can be used to retrieve previious versions of notes

The access to note history is a premium feature.  You can subscribe of a single month for the purpose of retrieveing your notes.

• Level 5*

• Level 5*
10 minutes ago, Nickerz said:

Too bad this is a premium feature. It would be nice if it was available for all account levels.

Any ideas on how to pay for the costs of running the service?

Archived