SushalPen

ANSWERED Better google calendar integration of reminders

Hello devs and community members,

Thank you for the great app we already have. I'd like to propose that evernote reminders be synced to google calendar account with a link to the note. that way it could be synced with the google account and users don't have to keep using two apps to look for reminders. 

Bonus: integrate google now reminder voice commands with reminders so one could say: 'remind me to send out my evernote meeting minutes' and the latest note with meeting minutes in title would be attached to the reminder. 

Thanks again and looking forward for some feedback about this from all.

45 minutes ago, SushalPen said:

Thank you for the great app we already have. I'd like to propose that evernote reminders be synced to google calendar account with a link to the note. that way it could be synced with the google account and users don't have to keep using two apps to look for reminders. 

I use Cronofy Calendar Connector  on my Mac, syncing my reminders to the apple calendar
I understand it works with Google calendar too

• Like 2

Hello @SushalPen,

Thank you for posting and @DTLow is correct. I have used Sunrise Calendar previously and for me Cronofy Calendar Connector works out much better and is easier to do without having to use another calendar application.