Evernote in Safari clipper not working iOS 9.3.2:

I am using an iPad Air 2 with iOS 9.3.2 installed.  Evernote in Safari isn't doing anything when I click on it.  It used to work, I just noticed that it is no longer working 10 minutes ago.  Does anyone have a solution to this problem?  Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated!  Thank you!!!

• Level 5*
14 minutes ago, Ant1969 said:

I am using an iPad Air 2 with iOS 9.3.2 installed.  Evernote in Safari isn't doing anything when I click on it.  It used to work, I just noticed that it is no longer working 10 minutes ago.  Does anyone have a solution to this problem?  Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated!  Thank you!!!

Generally, IOS users don't use the web platform. and use the client software instead.
Evernote discourages it, by displaying the message 

Screen Shot 2016-06-21 at 8.18.18 AM.png

DTlow:. I understand that.  However I use the clipper in Safari to clip web pages to Evernote then I view them in the Evernote app not online.  I just need to get the clipper to work like it did a few weeks ago so I can clip pages.  I'm not concerned with viewing my clippings via the browser.

• Level 5*
3 minutes ago, Ant1969 said:

DTlow:. I understand that.  However I use the clipper in Safari to clip web pages to Evernote then I view them in the Evernote app not online.  I just need to get the clipper to work like it did a few weeks ago so I can clip pages.  I'm not concerned with viewing my clippings via the browser.

Sorry, I should have looked at the title.  Are you talking about the IOS Evernote share sheet?
Can you post a screenshot?

I wouldn't spend a lot of time debugging this - I'd just reinstall Evernote

There is a little Evernote icon in the right upper hand safari window when you click the box with an arrow on it icon.  When you click this Evernote icon it clips the open page in the safari browser and saves it to Evernote.  This no longer works.  It has worked for years until today.  Anyone that has a fix please respond.  Thank you!!!

I have the same problem on my iPad Air.  Latest OS, 128 GB.  Strange thing is that it works on my iPhone 6.

i just uninstalled and reinstalled Evernote and it seems to have fixed it (it worked twice so far).

I am having the same issue on my iPadAir2 as well. My issue might be slightly different than yours, but the clipper box opens for me, but crashes when I tap to change the notebook that I want it to save to.

Archived