Evernote crashes while converting files to 6.6 update

Since I updated my Evernote to 6.6 for Mac I have not been able to open the application.  Thank goodness for evernote web.  I don't see any comments from others about a similar problem.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled with no difference in function.  The crash happens while converting files to the new platform.  Please help.  It's difficult to work without Evernote once it has become a part of the way I work.

Thanks..

On 4/13/2016 at 3:16 PM, KathyLovesBridge said:

Since I updated my Evernote to 6.6 for Mac I have not been able to open the application.  Thank goodness for evernote web.  I don't see any comments from others about a similar problem.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled with no difference in function.  The crash happens while converting files to the new platform.  Please help.  It's difficult to work without Evernote once it has become a part of the way I work.

Thanks..

Hi @KathyLovesBridge, welcome to the Forums. We definitely want to look into this, would you mind support ticket so we can grab your activity logs and follow up with you? Thanks!

I've replied to this topic and posted on it. The very same thing has happened to me. The things is I can access my notes on another iMac and a Macbbok which I decided NOT to update to 6.6. 

I have requested assistance from tech support and hey have been responsive but not yet solved the problem. I too, need HELP

20 hours ago, Cecily Thompson said:

BSR, Hi!

My Support ticket is:1560966. Appreciate help fro you too, thanks!

Hi Cecily,

I've looked into the ticket; looks like one of our agents had you rebuild the database which resolved your issue. Glad to hear it!

If anyone else encounters this issue, please open a support ticket. Thanks!

Archived