FolsomSY

Feature Request--Add tags in evernote's "share" service in ios

Idea

I often find articles I want to save while using my iphone, and I wish I could add tags using the evernote service in my "share" menu.  Right now I can only send the articles to my default note archive, and then I have to do a second step of opening evernote, and assign tags to all the articles.  It would streamline the process if I could assign the tags as I save the articles on my iphone.

• Like 1

3 replies to this idea

A vote here from the Android camp too..  it is possible for plus / premium users to share by email and use the @<notebook> #<tag> title,  but a little more clipping control would be good. :)

On February 18, 2016 at 1:10 PM, FolsomSY said:

I often find articles I want to save while using my iphone, and I wish I could add tags using the evernote service in my "share" menu.  Right now I can only send the articles to my default note archive, and then I have to do a second step of opening evernote, and assign tags to all the articles.  It would streamline the process if I could assign the tags as I save the articles on my iphone.

I totally agree! Even if we had to use the hashtag method we use when emailing into EN. But I have yet to figure out how to add more than one tag, so whatever they develop needs the ability to add multiple tags. 

Not to hijack the thread,  but from the link I posted..

#Tag: Add tags using the pound or hashtag (#) symbol, such as #manchester #england

• Like 1