bostondave

Chrome Make Title, Tag, Notes & Notebook selection always available when clipping

Idea

I use evernote for both general bookmarking but also research. When I clip a "simplified article" the clipper gives me the option to edit the title, tags, add a note and select the notebook. Why is this not universal for the other modes?

For example, when clipping a "selection" from a page, I would like the option to put it into the right note book and add notes without having to find the note in Evernote after the fact. 

David

2 replies to this idea

I assume you mean "Screenshot" mode? After taking the screenshot, you can set the notebook, tags, and remark. Changing is the note title isn't supported, though.

On January 26, 2016 at 4:44 AM, bostondave said:

For example, when clipping a "selection" from a page, I would like the option to put it into the right note book and add notes without having to find the note in Evernote after the fact. 

When I clip a selection I get the box below, and am able to select the notebook and tags and Add remark.  My usual method is to just file into my @Inbox and clean it up later.

56b4b811c5b25_ScreenShot2016-02-05at6.54