M Smith

Bug Report: Prompt for customizing preventing creation of new note

I've recently logged in to Evernote on a new android tablet (Dragon touch). When I hit the + button to create a new note, I get the "Do you want to customize your + button?" pop-up. Responding "not now" or hitting X takes me back to the notebook page. Choosing customize lets me do the customization, but then does not let me start a new note. That pop-up keeps appearing, and there is no way for me to create a new note.

Hi.  The customize option pop-up is supposed to require a long-press;  if you tap the "+" for the shortest possible time does this still happen?  Try an uninstall / restart / reinstall to see if this is a software glitch.  If not it may be a feature of your specific device - I'd suggest raising a bug report - scroll to the bottom of this page to see the 'Contact Support' button.

• Like 1

Hi M Smith,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the forums. As gazumped suggested, it would seem like a long press would be the culprit of this menu appearing. If the problem still arises please let me know and we can further look into this.

• Like 1