Tartempion

note's list and note's panel horizontally instead vertically

note's list and note's panel horizontally, instead vertically.

As our screens are 16:9 and very large,

To have a horizontal provision would be much more practical to display a broader list of notes and to find a particular note more easily.

Hi.  In Windows the 3 major panels are:

• Left Panel (toggle on and off with F10)
  • Note List (toggle on and off with F11)
  • Note Panel (toggle on and off with Ctrl + F11)

To use the Horizontal/ Vertical List View - toggle between with Ctrl + Shift + F5

• Like 1

Hi.

"To use the Horizontal/ Vertical List View - toggle between with Ctrl + Shift + F5"

It is exactly what i asked. Thanks.

But why we don't find this shortcut in the menu ?

• Like 1

Hi.

"To use the Horizontal/ Vertical List View - toggle between with Ctrl + Shift + F5"

It is exactly what i asked. Thanks.

But why we don't find this shortcut in the menu ?

I have posted the same question several times - but never heard why from Evernote

I use the Vertical List View 99% of my time.

It gives me a huge amount of information in an easy-to-view format.

Considering the number of years that this software exists and in spite of that the many defects, I quickly understood that it was useless to ask questions.
that made 1 year that I use it but i have no other choice.
I tested onenote, google note, evernote is designed better by far but there remains a bad software.
I could write a list of 20 defects to be corrected in 5 minutes.
in my own language:)…

Considering the number of years that this software exists and in spite of that the many defects, I quickly understood that it was useless to ask questions.

that made 1 year that I use it but i have no other choice.

I tested onenote, google note, evernote is designed better by far but there remains a bad software.

I could write a list of 20 defects to be corrected in 5 minutes.

in my own language:)…

Evernote are always glad to have feedback - if you have comments and want to reach out in your own language,  please do!  :)

@jbenson2 has raised this issue - seconded by others - at various times over some years.  I wouldn't expect the shortcut anytime soon - and in any event Evernote set their own priorities although they do,  genuinely,  listen to feedback.