anyone using evernote on huawei mediapad x2 or p8max?

Has anyone experiences using evernote on Huawei mediapad x2 or huawei p8max? (I ask because on a huawei mate 7, I had such a big time lag when editing big notes that I had to give the phone back. Unfortunately, I cannot buy the x2 or p8max with an option to return it, so I would really appreciate any experience!! searched all evernote and huawei forums and found zero.) please share anything you experienced, good or bad!

Hi Gazumped, thx for answering. its text only, several screens full of text. the problem only ocurred on huawei ascend mate 7, not on any other phone I ever had (editing exactly the same notes!). so from this I concluded it must be some unfortunate interaction of that specific mobile phone and evernote. hence my big question if other huawei phones have been ever tested by anyone with evernote. I would so much love to have one of their 7" phones as the mediapad x2 or the p8max. but if evernote does not run well, then I am lost. I have just too many notes that fill a few screens...

Archived