How to attach more one images one time in the Android App?

badguy

Idea

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi.  If you're creating a new note,  start a camera note from the widget or the "+" button.  Take a picture.  Take another picture.  When you finish taking pictures,  hit the tick (check) mark and the note will be created with multiple pictures. If you're looking at an existing note,  hit 'edit'.  Tap an insertion point.  Tap the paperclip.

Hi.  If you're creating a new note,  start a camera note from the widget or the "+" button.  Take a picture.  Take another picture.  When you finish taking pictures,  hit the tick (check) mark and the note will be created with multiple pictures. If you're looking at an existing note,  hit 'edit'.  Tap an insertion point.  Tap the paperclip.

Hi gazumped, thanks for your reply. It works for taking more than one new pictures, and if I want to pick more than one EXISTING pictures in batch in the album, how?  Thanks again!

Hi gazumped, thanks for your reply. It works for taking more than one new pictures, and if I want to pick more than one EXISTING pictures in batch in the album, how?  Thanks again!

I do like this.

Mark the pictures and share to Evernote

http://www.evernote.com/l/AQJLj6N70oxKE5zKWL1LQMZpbzMZ3xIT0Vg/

I do like this.

Mark the pictures and share to Evernote

http://www.evernote.com/l/AQJLj6N70oxKE5zKWL1LQMZpbzMZ3xIT0Vg/

Thanks Morticia, it works. Clever way to initiate the operation from the album :)

Archived