Customer Service Problems

Customer service - why should I pay for premium service (or use Evernote for my business, which I was seriously considering) if I can't get punctual support?

I started setting up my business thinking that I would use Evernote. I hit a snag that I thought would be easy to troubleshoot, but hours of sifting through forums, waiting for (and getting booted off, by inactivity) chat help, and multiple support tickets didn't solve the problem. I'm still waiting for the answer! Is the whole support team on vacation? Is Evernote's customer support any better for Business members? I've lost hours of my time to what seems like a simple problem (changing folder ownership), and I'm about ready to transition all my business content off evernote and just use it for web clipping. Which is a bummer, because Evernote has great security and layout. 

Tell me, Evernote, what's up?! My software and apps are supposed to make my workflow faster! I don't have hours to sift through forums. Please someone, help. 

post-260698-0-00384200-1434051129_thumb.

• Level 5*

Sorry to hear you haven't had good luck with Evernote's support.  They should see your post here and hopefully will respond accordingly.

Meantime let me try and help...

A business notebook doesn't really have an "owner" to change, it has a "Contact".  You can change a notebook's Contact in the Admin Console; see this KB article for more info on how to do that.

Without having any more details on what you're wanting to accomplish, I'm not sure changing the Contact will do what you want.  The real key is adjusting the Sharing of the notebook, which can also be done via the same Admin Console menu as the Contact change (it's the Modify Sharing option).

If the above info doesn't help, please provide some more details as to what you're trying to accomplish and why.

Archived