Lost all my notes on Local Notebook HELP!

vzh101

I have put in a ticket for this issue already but wondering if anyone have come across this issue before.

I have a local Notebook that when I select all and was going to copy into my Shared Notebook, everything disappeared. Nowhere to be found. I tried to Trash and it's not there.  Anyone have ever restore their local notes? Please help!

• Level 5*

Have you make sure you are showing "All Notes", and that there are no filters (Notebook, Tags, Search) being applied?

Check the View menu for "Select All Notes", or the "Jump to Notebook" item and choose "All Notes".

• Level 5*

Hi.  Is it possible you actually did transfer the notes to your synced notebook?  Are you looking at the local notebook content only,  or have you checked in the All Notes view?  Have you checked for these notes online (where they should be now) - by logging in here in a desktop browser? - https://www.evernote.com/Login.action

If you had deleted the notes they would be in the Trash notebook,  so it's worth pursuing all the options...

No, there is no new stack however you gave me the clue to check the other Notebooks. VIOLA! I found it in other Notebooks but it's weird that I don't remember dragging it to that notebook. Oh well I am happy that I found it!. Thanks everyone!

• Level 5*

I found it in other Notebooks but it's weird that I don't remember dragging it to that notebook. Oh well I am happy that I found it!. Thanks everyone!

The notes you accidentally moved to the other notebook should have shown up when you set the Note list to "All Notes", as I described above.

Archived