Feature Request - manually re-order reminders

njcrandall

Idea

Overall I love the new web version of Evernote. I use it for my personal account all the time which mostly consists of writing, journaling, and keeping track of personal documents. 

At work I'm a project manager and I have a lot of traffic going through my evernote account. I absolutely need to be able to manually reorder reminders. So far it doesn't seem like I can do this in the new web version.

Please add this soon.

Thanks.

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Overall I love the new web version of Evernote. I use it for my personal account all the time which mostly consists of writing, journaling, and keeping track of personal documents. 

At work I'm a project manager and I have a lot of traffic going through my evernote account. I absolutely need to be able to manually reorder reminders. So far it doesn't seem like I can do this in the new web version.

Please add this soon.

Thanks.

No, not yet. But you can still revert to the current non-beta version; go to your account settings, and look for the Beta entry.

Please add this soon.

Thanks.

Hello, this is now available as of Wednesday night's release. Please let us know if you are having any issues:

https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/82823-web-client-beta-release-notes-3252015/

Archived