Please Don't Lose Nested Tags, THEY ROCK!

awrushing

Idea

Nested Tags changed the way I organize my brain, progress, and how I remember things. I (like many Evernote lovers) am incredibly fond of the Getting Things Done method, especially since people like me are spacey and disorganized when we don't have a system. GTD w/ Evernote (The Secret Weapon) is a mindblowing boon to my thought process and I just wish I had this for most of my natural born life.

5 replies to this idea

I agree.  The web client really needs to allow us visualize our tag heirarchy.  As a Linux user, I don't have access to the desktop application.  Therefore I need the web app to be a fully functional business tool.  Nested tags are very, very important to me.  Please give us the option to display them.

I agree on this.
In general I like the new web client, too much white space thoug.

But Nestet tages are vital, especially when you work on both desktop client and web, and have the nested tags on the desktop, the tags does not make sence when not viewed in nested hierachy

please bring them to the new interface.

Here is a problem. I bulk-tagged several notes into the same tag on Windows desktop and it works fine (my notes are well-tagged) on the Windows client. However, it doesn't show / sync my notes tagged on the web and on my Android phone. Those notes tagged on Windows are just not tagged on the web. 

Archived