Changed to unknows language

Philly_Pink_Mum

I was trying to add Spanish to the dictionary, as I always type in English and in Spanish as well and my Evernote.  When I clicked Spanish, Evernote kill itself and relaunched in some weird language and now I can't get it back to English, I tried the help found in the forums and went back and clicked on English (I know it was English cause right above is the same word with UK next to it) but nothing happened.

Example language/words: avainsana, palauta, tiedosto, muokkaa, please help! I don't want to go back to Notepad!

post-243322-0-87145300-1420045607_thumb.

• Level 5*

Looks like it might be Finnish, in which case Spanish is the one right above that in the tools/options/language dialog. You have to change the application drop-down box at the top of the language page, not the spelling checker.

That is Finnish. (just checked, I can't read it)

- Click on "Ty..." (Tools)

- Click 'Asetukset' (Options)

- Click 'Kieli' tab (Language)

- Select 'englanti' (3rd option down) in the top dropdown

- Click OK

Now back in English

If you have muscle memory for the locations of each, you can switch to any language - the relative positions are always the same. (menu items, option tabs, languages)

That is Finnish. (just checked, I can't read it)

- Click on "Ty..." (Tools)

- Click 'Asetukset' (Options)

- Click 'Kieli' tab (Language)

- Select 'englanti' (3rd option down) in the top dropdown

- Click OK

Now back in English

If you have muscle memory for the locations of each, you can switch to any language - the relative positions are always the same. (menu items, option tabs, languages)

OMG! Thank you!! I kept going there but selecting English from the spelling language list (since I had no idea what it said!)

3240.thank-you.jpg

Archived