How do you hyperlink words in evernote

bgtrotter3

Hi there,

I know this might seem link the simplest question ever, but how do you hyperlink in evernote?

I know the feature used to exist becuse I have notes with hyperlinks, but I can't seem to figure out how to do it anymore.

Has the feature been removed?

Let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Mac: select the text and press cmd-k

Windows: not sure, but problem selecting the text and pressing ctrl-k

On either system, selecting the text and right-clicking should provide a menu that include "link", which does the same as cmd-k on Mac. I'm sure its similar on Windows. 

Let us know which system you are on and we can provide some more useful directions. 

Am I missing something, or is the functionality to travel the source via link no longer available in the web beta?  Old version I could just click and go to the source web page.  In the beta it appears that I have to go "Info" copy the link, then paste into a new tab.  If this is the case, then prior version was more functional.

So hyperlinking note text is active in the current web version but disabled for the beta web version. Seems to me beta releases are intended, in part, the test functionality of the release. Can't test hyperlink functionality. Why would I use the beta version, then? Back to the current release.

Archived