How do you attach photo to a note on iPhone

I'm rather new at this and am struggling with attaching photo taken in Evernote or in my iPhone cameral roll? For example I made a note of a recipe I'm developing. I took some photos in Evernote and want to attach them to note. Everthing I read says "click on the paperclip icon," however, I don't seem to have that. My icons include only the alarm clock, camera and microphone? I have an updated version of Evernote on an iPhone 5. Any help?

• Level 5*

If you select the photos icon on the opening page of EN for the iPhone, and then select the pictures that you want by pressing them and then press done, they should be imported into EN. 

Tap inside your note to start the process of copying pictures. After doing so, your icons should now include an icon that looks like a picture frame(it's to the right of the camera icon). When you click this icon, you should now see all pictures which are in your camera roll. You should have the ability to select as many pictures as you want to add to your note. Hope this helps.

• 9 months later...

Ah, nevermind. If I just tap lightly on the Camera icon, it shows a choice between Camera and Saved Photos! Worked fine. For some odd reason, the first time I tapped Camera, it just asked to access the Camera, and didn't offer the choice.

Archived