What were the four things Libin mentioned in his keynote?

In the conference, Libin mentioned in passing the four things that supposed to replaced the old archaic systems we use today. It was writing, organizing, (I think), finding, and presenting? Anyone recalls? In the video this part starts with "everybody writes," and then he continues. 

I'm sitting at a Starbucks with a crappy WiFi and I can't view the video. Can anyone tell me quick? I want to write a post about it.

The man has a vision, but he doesn't know how to communicate some of his ideas. Part of it is because people need more breadcrumbs to get to the points he's trying to make, and at other times he just seem to swallow his words and feel nervous about his unsuccessful jokes. I'm not mocking the man, talking in front of an audience is hard! And he strikes me as an introvert. 

Anyway, if anyone has any idea what I'm talking about, please help out! :)

• Level 5*

In the conference, Libin mentioned in passing the four things that supposed to replaced the old archaic systems we use today. It was writing, organizing, (I think), finding, and presenting? Anyone recalls? In the video this part starts with "everybody writes," and then he continues. 

I'm sitting at a Starbucks with a crappy WiFi and I can't view the video. Can anyone tell me quick? I want to write a post about it.

The man has a vision, but he doesn't know how to communicate some of his ideas. Part of it is because people need more breadcrumbs to get to the points he's trying to make, and at other times he just seem to swallow his words and feel nervous about his unsuccessful jokes. I'm not mocking the man, talking in front of an audience is hard! And he strikes me as an introvert. 

Anyway, if anyone has any idea what I'm talking about, please help out! :)

• Write
  • Collect
  • Find
  • Present

Archived