creating a stack with Evernote Premium account on my Mac 0SX

I have watched a number of tutorials on You Tube that show how you can simply drag a note and drop into an existing note to ( then rename the note) create a stack...but this is not an option for me? I have tried and it doesn't drag...

thanks 

I have watched a number of tutorials on You Tube that show how you can simply drag a note and drop into an existing note to ( then rename the note) create a stack...but this is not an option for me? I have tried and it doesn't drag...

thanks

You do not drag a note onto another note to create a stack & I doubt there are any Youtube videos showing this. What you do is drag a NOTEBOOK onto another NOTEBOOK to create a stack.

thanks

You do not drag a note onto another note to create a stack & I doubt there are any Youtube videos showing this. What you do is drag a NOTEBOOK onto another NOTEBOOK to create a stack.

Ahh - couldn't see the forest for the trees...thanks

• 4 weeks later...

On my version, Mac 5.5, this does not work. When I drage a notebook onto another notebook, nothing happens. There is no option in the File menu, that allows the creation of a stack. When you right click on the notebook in the sidebar, there are only 3 options:  Share, Notebook Settings and Delete (no Add to Stack).

You can do this in the area to the right of the sidebar, but not in the sidebar. Not a great design.

What's worse, is once you have created a stack, you can't change the name of that stack in either the sidebar or the area to the right.

Very annoying.

• 1 year later...

I noticed that nobody ever tried to answer this question. I have exactly the same problem (OSX 10.11.2/Evernote 6.5). I have created stacks in the past but forgot whether I did anything different. Anyway if I drag one notebook on top of another, whenever in the app or on the web, nothing happens. Can anyone advise??????????????

Archived