(Archived) Title should stay sticky when scrolling through note

Geneo

Sure i know there is such stuff.

Like this one:

dsos.png

i can see the title as window name.

What am i missing is the abilitiy to scroll down the note and at the same time change note title.

For example when i am renaming stuff from my Doxie scanner i am going though 100 notes and scrolling down each one to see what is scanned inside. Than i need to go up to change the name.

If Title stays sticky i can rename it without scrolling up... save me tons of time.

• Level 5

Geneo,

Totally agree with you. Evernote took a head-scratching step backwards, not just for scanned attachments but for notes in general.

Bring the sticky title back.

• It was easy. It was fast. It was obvious.

Now with version 5.03, when scrolling through search results, the title frequently disappears and then I have to hunt around on the left panel to figure out which one is the correct title. Sure, a partial view of the title can be done, but...

• It is no longer easy. It is no longer fast. It is no longer obvious.

http://goo.gl/DuIxJ7

i would love to see option to make Title box (like you see in attachment) sticky. So when i scroll down this part stays at the top. It annoys me so much to scroll up and down to see what is notes title.

+1

.. and, imho, the grey line under the Title should be thicker or darker, or the title should be in bold font (or with a different typeface)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Agreed please bring back the title sticky ability.  I often would copy and paste a portion of the note as title.  Now if you scroll thru a note the title will move off screen.  I'd like to be able to edit the title of a note at anytime while viewing the note without having to scroll all the way back up to the note beginning.

• Level 5

Agreed please bring back the title sticky ability.  I often would copy and paste a portion of the note as title.  Now if you scroll thru a note the title will move off screen.  I'd like to be able to edit the title of a note at anytime while viewing the note without having to scroll all the way back up to the note beginning.

Good point. Many of my notes are web clippings. When I read and review a note hours (days) later, I often find some additional information that should be added to the title. If I try to scroll back to the top to edit the title, I lose my position in the note.

So I end up with a clunky work-around that involves two monitors. The Evernote note is full screen on the primary monitor. Notepad is on the second monitor. As I read the Evernote note, I add key words and comments to Notepad. After I finish reading the complete Evernote note, I scroll back to the top to edit the title. Then I use my Notepad comments to edit the title as needed. When the first note is completed, I erase the Notepad information and start on the next note in my Actions-Pending notebook. This can be frustrating when I am updating 15 to 25 new notes every day.

As mentioned before, I have my doubts about how many of these comments are actually viewed by decision makers at Evernote. So I use the forum for sharing info with other users, * but * when I want Evernote to be informed, I rely on the Evernote Support link mentioned below. An extra benefit is the complete discussion for each topic is stored on my personal email for considerably easier searching.

https://evernote.com/contact/support/

Select the drop-down option for General Feedback / Comments

Archived