(Archived) "Encrypt selected text" doesn't show

Skhizzio

I have read from forum and tutorial about encrypting a text in evernote. However, the "Encrypt selected text" doesn't show up in my Evernote (in Google Chrome). I'm using Windows 8.1 and most of my note were created from iPhone 4S. Any body know why it doesn't let me encrypt the text?

Thanks

I have read from forum and tutorial about encrypting a text in evernote. However, the "Encrypt selected text" doesn't show up in my Evernote (in Google Chrome). I'm using Windows 8.1 and most of my note were created from iPhone 4S. Any body know why it doesn't let me encrypt the text?

Thanks

Last I knew, encryption was not available on all clients. It's on Windows, Mac & I think the web client. May not be in the Win 8 client.

I've tried the Evernote app in Windows 8 version. I still can't find a way to encrypt it. When I mark the text, and right-click on it, it only gave me 2 options (Cut, Copy). I didn't see anything else. Could anyone tell me how?

Are you really using the Windows client?  That you downloaded & installed?  Or are you using the web client, where you access your Evernote account from a browser?

I've tried the Evernote app in Windows 8 version. I still can't find a way to encrypt it. When I mark the text, and right-click on it, it only gave me 2 options (Cut, Copy). I didn't see anything else. Could anyone tell me how?

Are you really using the Windows client?  That you downloaded & installed?  Or are you using the web client, where you access your Evernote account from a browser?

Ok I got the problem solved. THank You !

Archived