(Archived) Can a set a login in for all my evernotes across devices-pcs?

ozstar

Hi,

Maybe I am missing how to do this but I need to know if I can set a login password for evernot on all my devices.  iPad, iPhone4, Galaxy 4, PC 7, PC XP.

Meaning when I want to get into EN I have to give a login. Same login on all devices is okay.

Thanks

oz

Hi,

Maybe I am missing how to do this but I need to know if I can set a login password for evernot on all my devices.  iPad, iPhone4, Galaxy 4, PC 7, PC XP.

Meaning when I want to get into EN I have to give a login. Same login on all devices is okay.

Thanks

oz

I'm not understanding what you're asking here.  Since you must have an EN account to use EN, of course, there is a login password to use.  It's by account so it's the same login credentials no matter what computer/device/client you use.  If, OTOH, you're talking about a PIN code to get into the app, the desktop apps do not, but you can add one.  IE, Windows - use GameProtector.  It's free.  The EN iOS app allows you to add a PIN code.  But each PIN code is specific to the computer/device. 

Many thanks for the replies.

Yes I naturally have a pin to get 'into' the phones/pad and PCs, however I thought about a pin just for EN as well as sometimes someone may have my open pc/phone but I don't want them in EN.

Whever I log into the devices EN is there open.

I have looked but obviously missed where I set the pin for EN on the iphone/pad and the galaxy 4.  I will look again though.

I have a Premium account so have user and iD with EN online.

Many thanks again.

oz

Under the settings menu on your device, Setup Pin Lock. It's only a 4 digit number, but should suffice. I don't know where on iThings.

On the PC, there is a sign out option under the File menu. Use that and you will need your web login to start the local copy. 

Hope this helps

Archived