(Archived) Card scan... Evernote S***S

Prilop

You have said over and over you are going to get Card Scan to the Android platform, stop lying and just say NO!

Since the beginning of this year you have said "we are working on it"... naaa, don't think so, if  you are, you  need to fire the guys that keep making excuses and get people to get it done, PLEASE?

• Level 5*

You have said over and over you are doing it, stop lying and just say NO!

Hi. I assume you are talking about the business card scan.

http://discussion.evernote.com/topic/34712-dont-have-scan-a-business-card-option/?p=188198

I don't know what the delay is, and I guess Evernote developers generally avoid mentioning timelines because of unanticipated delays. Fortunately, there are apps for taking photos of cards. You can use these until Evernote gets it on Android. Just email the images into your account. I have iOS and that is what I do.

You'll need to be a lot more specific about you're talking about here.

See my edit above.... just want what IOS has.... good grief.  Apple fans that don't respect Android don't get respect back.

• Level 5*

See my edit above.... just want what IOS has.... good grief.  Apple fans that don't respect Android don't get respect back.

Hi. I don't think Evernote or Apple fans are disrespecting you or the Android platform. Evernote is quite committed to Android. See past iOS posts by me and others for lamentations about how far the iOS app for Evernote was lagging behind Android for a long while. The platforms tend to leapfrog one another.

Personally, I use Android, iOS, Windows, and OSX. Some days one is better than the other. That's all.

• Level 5*

Don't post separate topics that make no sense on their own if you don't want them to be deleted. Why didn't you stay in your original topic?

And stop buying into the "Apple gets all the love" nonsense. Or "Windows gets all the love." Or "Mac gets all the love". None of them get all the love. All of them get some love. Android gets plenty of love; I use it myself.

Archived