(Archived) Can't email from iPhone after PC upgrade to Windows 5

I'm running iOS 6 on my iPhone and have upgraded to Evernote 5 for Windows.

I can still email a note from my PC to Evernote and used to do it all the time from by iPhone.  But emails from my iPhone aren't received any more, and I can only figure the new kid on the block is E5 for Windows.

Any ideas?  Thanks.

Steve

I'm running iOS 6 on my iPhone and have upgraded to Evernote 5 for Windows.

I can still email a note from my PC to Evernote and used to do it all the time from by iPhone.  But emails from my iPhone aren't received any more, and I can only figure the new kid on the block is E5 for Windows.

Any ideas?  Thanks.

Steve

I cannot imagine how the Windows V5 client would have any impact upon sending emails from your phone to your Evernote account.  The Windows client isn't even involved in that equation.  So yes, be sure the PC & the iPhone are sending to the same email address. Also log into the web client to see if the emails from the iPhone are on the EN servers.

I had previously confirmed that emails were being sent to the same address. But in double checking I discovered that I had not completed a re-PIN on my iPhone following a feared hack a couple of days ago.  That cured the problem: the emails weren't getting out.

So you guys did solve it after all.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Steve

Archived