NimbleBox | Quick and Easy way taking notes in Windows

Dear all,

I am getting ready for Evrenote Devcup by developing the NimbleBox. I think it's the easiest and quickest way of taking notes in the Windows with special support for

• Right-to-left,
  • Markdown,
  • Evernote Reminder,
  • Inline Tags and Notebook assignment,
  • and ...

Please check out my application on http://nimblebox.me, and watch the Demo Video here: http://nimblebox.me/...box-demo-video/

I will appreciate any comments, please.

Kind Regards,

Amir.

hackerleague.png

• Level 5

Tested it under WINE on Linux and it fails on startup because the .NET 4.5 prereq can't be satisfied. Doing some research it appears that using .NET 4.0 might work under WINE. Is that feasible Amir?

If you can get it working for Linux users you'd find quite a few will like it.

Tested it under WINE on Linux and it fails on startup because the .NET 4.5 prereq can't be satisfied. Doing some research it appears that using .NET 4.0 might work under WINE. Is that feasible Amir?

If you can get it working for Linux users you'd find quite a few will like it.

I am thinking about downgrading the .NET version very soon. I think it would be possible to run with even older .NET like 3.0. I will come back to it later. 

Thanks for your feedback very much,

Amir.

• 5 months later...

Hello Amir,

How your thesis is going? :)

I switched computers and tried to re-add Nimblebox to the newer one.

Installation went smoothly than the first authentication process too.

However after the first came a second one asking for a re-approval.

Pressing that brought up a Linkedin popup mixed with Evernote request (see top line in attached image - failed..- How do you add an image here?) without any possibility to terminate the process.

Any idea what's going on there?

Archived