(Archived) Open to last note

jgraham

• Level 5*

Hi - welcome to the forums.  There's no Evernote setting that will do this directly,  but you could put a shortcut to a note on your home page so you can jump back to that note.

• Level 5*

Well done, GM. In the widget settings is an entry called Note List; choose Last Viewed, and that's the list of notes that will appear under the widget buttons.

View date would be a handy field to use for the search grammar, understanding that it would be a per-device attribute. Or maybe a new sort order setting.

• Level 5*

Wow - that's true if you load the big widget (which I have never done until now) and look around the settings!  Apologies to @jgraham for misinformatiion.

You learn something every day....

• Level 5*

Familiarize yourself with your devices Evangelists!

And, I strongly think regularly updated guides and announcements about new features / improved ones ought to be done. Someone needs to be writing this for every platform, every update -- it's a full-time job, not something done once a year. So often developers come up with great stuff, but don't bother to tell anyone.

• Level 5*

Are you wagging your finger at us? :)

Truth be told, it's only recently that I got an Android device worth the name (sorry, Kindle Fire -- I love you as an e-reader, but you ain't no Nexus 7), and hadn't been able to use the Evernote widgets beforehand. And even so, I am not a hard-core user, as I am more of a desk jockey than fire-breathing Mobile Information Worker...

Archived