(Archived) Any perks for customers who have paid for Penultimate?

Jason Chin

I have bought Penultimate and have been using it for the past 2 years.

With the acquisition by Evernote, I am surprised that this app is given out free at all. I feel disappointed and unfair that I have paid USD9.99 for it. Being a user of both Penultimate and Evernote, I do not recall receving email or notification from Evernote regarding this.

Is Evernote going to do anything? There should be some compensation of some sort to the existing loyal customers of Penultimate (& especially those that uses Evernote as well).

Regards,

Jason Chin

I have bought Penultimate and have been using it for the past 2 years.

With the acquisition by Evernote, I am surprised that this app is given out free at all. I feel disappointed and unfair that I have paid USD9.99 for it. Being a user of both Penultimate and Evernote, I do not recall receving email or notification from Evernote regarding this.

Is Evernote going to do anything? There should be some compensation of some sort to the existing loyal customers of Penultimate (& especially those that uses Evernote as well).

Regards,

Jason Chin

Doubtful. If you've been using it for two years & felt it was worth paying the $10 for, it seems silly to complain. Consider yourself fortunate that it wasn't one of the apps that don't survive & are removed from the app store as well as your device.

Legacy Penultimate users who upgrade to the newest version of Penultimate will get a free month of Evernote Premium automatically when they upgrade.

Also, to my knowledge Penultimate was only ever .99 cents. Did you purchase some papers with it? Those will still be available to you in the new version.

• Level 5*

Legacy Penultimate users who upgrade to the newest version of Penultimate will get a free month of Evernote Premium automatically when they upgrade.

Also, to my knowledge Penultimate was only ever .99 cents. Did you purchase some papers with it? Those will still be available to you in the new version.

Very generous with the Premium! As for Penultimate, I believe I paid 4.99 for mine. I know it has been 3.99 and 1.99 before as well. I think I remember a 2.99 at some point. I don't remember 9.99. Of course, it's cool that it is free now, and more powerful than ever :)

• Level 5*

Come to think of it, it's probably not 9.99... I think it was iAnnotate that I paid 9.99

Can't quite remember how much was Penultimate though now. Age fast catching up... Lol

LOL. My mind has always been a sieve. That's why I've got Evernote to help me out :)

iAnnotate has held pretty steady at 9.99, so that wouldn't surprise me, but just last December they dropped it down to 1.99 for a holiday sale. That's a big difference! Evernote is a bit easier to stomach -- all free all the time!

Archived