(Archived) Switching between multiple accounts

shayden

Hey all,

This may have been answered before, if so I cannot find it so please bare with me. If I upgrade to premium, how many accounts can I have to switch between them? Is it only 2 accounts allowed? Do I have to purchase premium for each account? Is it limited to only a certain computer? Any help would be appreciated.

Sam

• Level 5*

If you upgrade to premium, you keep your original account; it just has extra powers. You only need one account for all your devices; you just download the proper client, and log in using your credentials. You can create more than one account, if you work at it, but most people don't need to.

As a premium user, you can be logged into any number of premium accounts, but only one free account at any time. For example, I have a premium account, but I often log in to the [free] accounts of my children to back up their databases. I can do this once, but in order to add another free account, I have to log out of the first one. Mine stays logged in the whole time. Hopefully this makes sense...

• 4 months later...

Hey guys,

Rather than make a new thread I thought I'd add my question in here

Right now I have 2 free accounts. 1 for my company, 1 for my personal. I use evernote a lot on my PC and on my android phone

If I upgrade either one of these accounts to premium, I would be able to freely switch between them is that correct?

For example on my android phone I can switch accounts as easily as on my PC? I don't have a data connection on my phone and I rely a lot on evernote. The problem I am having right now is that with 2 free accounts I have to log out on my phone to log in to my other free account.

With the premium feature, I am able to switch on my android phone with no internet connection and have everything stored there in offline search?

Archived