(Archived) sharing between 2 online evernote accounts

I wonder if anyone can help me. I have 2 different free online evernote accounts and would like to share or export notebooks from one account to another. Is there anyway to do this with the free online account?

Thank you,

Nan

Click sharing- sharing setup on the lefhand side under notebooks, and read the sharing faq.

If thats not good for you, I think you can also email notes from one account to another. Click setup to see the email addresses for evernote import.

or export notebooks from one account to another. Is there anyway to do this with the free online account?

Select the notes you want to export, export to enex file. Go to the account you want to import the notes & import the enex file.

• Level 5*
Select the notes you want to export, export to enex file. Go to the account you want to import the notes & import the enex file.

Should note that you need a desktop client to do export/import -- you can't do this on the web.

~Jeff

Thank you all for your help.

Yes, my trouble is that I don't have the desktop app so importing/exporting doesn't work for me.

But, I've been able to do what I need by emailing my notes back and forth.

Thanks,

Nan

Archived